Jamun Fruit (Naval Maram)
Buy Jamun Fruit (Naval Maram) plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. This Jamun plant is an evergreen annual tree, a fast-growing tree, and the best indigenous fruit plant. It grows up to a height of 30 feet and is more than 100 years. Leaves are like turpentine, pinkish in a young and smooth aroma. The inflorescence is fragrant light yellow in a branched cluster at the stem. Fruits are smooth, glossy, and deep purple to a bluish color. These can be grown in waterlogged and salinity conditions. You can purchase these fruit plants from our online plant shopping and get your fruits from your terrace area.
FERTILIZER: To feed any organic fertilizer like compost or homemade fertilizer.
PROPAGATION: Done through air layering and stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: To repotting when the root is the overgrowth in a pot.
Pruning: To remove the diseased leaf, dry and crisscrossed twigs plants.
- Fruit plants have a rich source of antioxidants and other nutrient content.
- It has been used in Ayurvedic treatments and medications since ancient times.
- Plants are an excellent source of iron, potassium, vitamin C, proteins, carbohydrates, and magnesium.
- It is helpful to cure stomach problems, diabetes, and weight loss, make the heart healthy, and increase hemoglobin.
- And also used as an ornamental plant.
Jamun fruit plants are in great demand and famous nowadays, we provide these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
ORANGE FRUIT PLANT CARE
- Jamun fruit can grow in container or pot sizes of 24 to 30 inches.
- Apply the required amount of garden soil and organic compost mix in a ratio of 80:20
- Watering for the plant requires once when it
- Keep 5-6 hours of full to partial sunlight.
- To feed any organic fertilizer.
We have 159+ plants online. Our plants are grown using natural and organic methods and we offer healthy plants and the best quality products, which are eco-friendly and sustainable, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and get good quality plants from us.