Piper Betle Leaves Plant(Vetrilai)
Buy Piper betle leaves plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This is the evergreen perennial herbaceous plant with heart-shaped leaves. Dark green leaves are waxy coating. When leaves are crushed it favors a peppery mint taste. Give support to plants once it’s grown, they can climb fast through the supporting structure. You can purchase this green plant online from our online plant shopping and grow good herbal plants around you.
FERTILIZER: Apply all-purpose organic fertilizer such as cow manure once a month.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings & roots.
REPOTTING: Transfer the plants to a new pot or container once it has grown bushy & overcrowded.
PRUNING: Trim the old disease yellow leaves, and stems to get healthy betal leaf growth.
- Piper betle is used for both medicinal & culinary purposes.
- Piper betle leaves are a good mouth freshener.
- This leaf cures diseases like asthma, bronchitis, congestion, indigestion, and others.
- Low maintenance & easy to care plant.
Piper betle plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
PIPER BETLE PLANT CARE
- Piper betle plants require 4-6 inches of the pot to grow.
- Use a wide range of soil with good drainage.
- This plant requires regular intervals of watering.
- The sunlight requirement for this piper betle leaf plant is indirect bright sunlight of about 4-5 hours.
- Shade should be provided to this piper betle leaf plant.
- Regular feeding of organic fertilizer must be provided.
Other Related Plants Available: Betel leaf
We have 210+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable. Purchase good quality plants from our online garden store and make greenery all around.