Henna Plant (Maruthani)
Buy Henna plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is a tall shrub or small tree that grows up to 25 feet tall. The leaf of the henna plant contains a finite amount of lawsone molecule. Flowers of the plant have pleasant fragrances of white to red flowers. Young leaves have the highest petiole content than old leaves. It is a juvenile plant for the first two years. In mature plants, thrones develop at the leaf bud stage. You can purchase this plant from our online plant nursery and grow healthy plants on your terrace.
FERTILIZER: Apply any all-purpose organic fertilizer like the nutrient-rich potting mix to enhance plant growth. Buy from our online plant shopping to grow disease-free plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds or stem cuttings. Three-month-old seedlings can be transplanted at a terrace garden or farm from March to April
REPOTTING: The Plant can be repotted when you find large growth in appearance. Transfer to a new pot or new place where plants grow sufficiently and add any potting mix during the repotting, water the plants after repotting to get settled by plants.
PRUNING :Most people like the bushy appearance of the Henna plant. You can trim old, diseased leaves and branches for rapid growth in plants. We offer a wide variety of plants online and you can purchase various collections of plants from our online plant nursery website and make your environment greenery.
- Roots of henna plant are depurative, refrigerant, diuretic, emmenogogue and abortifacient.
- The Bark is used in the treatment of jaundice and enlargement of the spleen, renal calculus, leprosy, and obstinate skin diseases.
- Flowers and flower buds are cardiotonic, refrigerant, febrifuge, and tonic. It is useful for burning sensations, insomnia, and fever.
- Leaves are Astringent, acrid, refrigerant, diuretic, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, constipating, treat leprosy febrifuge and liver tonic, wounds ulcers strangury cough, bronchitis, dysentery, and promote menstrual flow.
Henna plants are highly required nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
HOW TO GROW IN TERRACE / GARDEN AREA?
- Place the plant in a pot size of 5 to 6 diameter, fill it with the required amount of soil, and potting mix.
- Watering is not required in often as it is a drought-tolerant plant. Water twice a week.
- The Plant should be kept in direct sunlight and requires 6 to 8 hours of sunlight.
- Apply any liquid organic fertilizers and feed in the time of early morning or late evening
- Avoid using fertilizer application in direct sunlight as it may burn the plants.
Other Related Plants Available: Asthma plant, Lemon grass, Cat whisker’s plant, Thavasi keerai plant
We produce our plants using natural and organic methods and we sell healthy plants and the best quality products, hence we recommend you can buy online plants from us and make your plants.
And also, we hopefully say that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favorite one.