Henna Plant (Maruthani)
Buy Henna Plant (Maruthani) from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is a tall shrub or small tree that grows up to 25 feet tall. The leaf of the henna plant contains a finite amount of lawsone molecule. Flowers of the plant have pleasant fragrances of white to red flowers. Young leaves have the highest petiole content than old leaves. It is a juvenile plant for the first two years. In mature plants, thrones develop at the leaf bud stage. You can purchase this plant from our online plant nursery and grow healthy plants on your terrace.
FERTILIZER: Apply any all-purpose organic fertilizer like the nutrient-rich potting mix to enhance plant growth. Buy from our online plant shopping to grow disease-free plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds or stem cuttings. To farm or terrace garden, three-month-old seedlings are transplanted in March-April.
REPOTTING: The Plant can be repotted when you find large growth in appearance. Transfer to a new pot or new place where plants grow enough to place grow. During repotting, add potting mix and wait until the plant to settled after applying water.
PRUNING: Most people like the bushy appearance of the Henna plant. You can trim old, diseased leaves and branches for rapid growth in plants. We offer a wide variety of plants online and you can purchase various collections of plants from our online plant nursery website and make your environment greenery.
- Roots of henna (Maruthani) plant are depurative, refrigerant, diuretic, emmenogogue and abortifacient.
- This plant helps to cure jaundice and enlargement of the spleen, renal calculus, leprosy, and obstinate skin diseases.
- Flowers and flower buds are cardiotonic, refrigerant, febrifuge, and tonic. It is useful for burning sensations, insomnia, and fever.
- Leaves are Astringent, acrid, refrigerant, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, constipating, treat leprosy febrifuge and liver tonic, wounds ulcers strangury cough, bronchitis, dysentery, and promote menstrual flow.
Henna plants are highly required nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
HOW TO GROW IN TERRACE / GARDEN AREA?
- Place the plant in a pot size of 5 to 6 in diameter.
- Fill it with the required amount of soil, and potting mix.
- It is a drought-tolerant plant. Water twice a week.
- To keep direct sunlight requires 6 to 8 hours.
- In the early morning and late evening, only apply or feed organic manure.
- In direct sunlight avoid using fertilizer because it may burn plants
Other Related Plants Available: Asthma plant, Lemon grass, Cat whisker’s plant, Thavasi keerai plant
We have 150+ plants online. We produce our plants using natural and organic methods and we sell healthy plants and the best quality products, hence we recommend you can buy online plants from us and make your plants.
And also, we hopefully say that we are the best online plant nursery. We also provide good quality living plants . To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favorite one.
Saranya Karunagaran –
I am very happy to buy all the healthy plants
Great customer service. Plants arrived quickly and looked healthy.