Orange tree plant
Buy orange tree plants online in India from Santhi online plant Shopping nursery website.
Orange Plant is a delicious citrus fruit that grows on orange trees and does widely consume. These fruit trees will find in subtropical and tropical climates. They are evergreen, meaning that their leaves remain on the tree throughout the winter also available in online plants shopping. They typically grow to a height of approximately 25 feet, although some people who live for an extended period may extend to twice that size over time buy plants. This dwarf orange tree is a citrus evergreen tree with 50-60 years of productive life and is native to the Mediterranean region. Some orange trees may survive for up to 100 years. In the Rutaceae family, buy an orange plant (Citrus x Sinensis) will find in an online India nursery.
- Orange Plant is a good source of vitamin C and several other vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- For this reason, they may lower your risk of heart disease and kidney stones.
- This bright citrus fruit is an excellent addition to a healthy diet.
- One medium-sized orange provides 70 mg of vitamin C, 78% of the DV (55).
- Widely eaten, oranges make up a significant portion of dietary vitamin C intake.
- Other citrus fruits can also help you meet your vitamin C needs.
- This Orange plant fruit plant requires very little maintenance by online plants cheap.
- It should get sunlight more than 6 hours a day and water it when the soil seems dry.
- In addition, we offer to buy plants an Organic Potting mix that boosts the plant’s growth and makes it more resilient in fighting diseases.