Buy Orange plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. This orange plant is an evergreen perennial with woody branches and the most delicious fruits. It grows up to a height of 15 to 60 feet and lives about 50-70 years. Leaves are oval-shaped, alternate, and have crenulated margins. The inflorescence is white colored with five petal flowers and those are of good fragrance. Outdoor fruits plant have leathery and oily rinds with edible, juicy, sweet inner flesh. These can be grown in extreme ranges of soil from sandy soil to heavy clay loam soil. You can purchase these fruit plants from our online plant shopping and get your own fruits from your terrace area.
FERTILIZER: Apply any organic fertilizer like vermicompost or cow manure once in a month to protect the plants from pests and diseases. You can purchase the best quality bio-fertilizers from our online plant store.
PROPAGATION: Done through grafting and cuttings.
REPLANTING: These orange fruit plants can be repotted when the plants are matured. Transfer the plant to a new pot which is 4 -5 inches large, a container, or a new place where the plants grow fast. Apply potting mix during repotting where the plants get sufficient nutrients for growth. You can buy the best online plants from our plant nursery website.
Pruning: In orange once a year did pruning. Trim the old, diseased, and dried fruits, stems, and leaves. Always prune the lower side of the leaves and branches. Not to prune crown portions of branches. We have a vast collection of plants online from different categories you can purchase from our online garden shopping to get different plants and products online.
- Orange fruits are rich in Vitamin C. One orange fruit offers 116.2 percent of vitamin c which prevents colon cancer.
- Outdoor fruits plant are a good source of antioxidants which removes free radicals causing problems like bloating and others.
- And also it helps to lower blood pressure, and cholesterol level maintains good skin health, boosts immunity, maintains good heart health, and others
- This orange tree is also used as an ornamental plant.
Orange fruit plants are in high demand and popular nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
ORANGE FRUIT PLANT CARE
- Orange fruit can grow in container or pot sizes of 28 inches.
- Apply the required amount of garden soil and potting mix in a ratio of 80:20
- Watering for the orange plant requires once a week
- To keep 5-6 hours of sunlight.
- Apply any organic fertilizer.
- Examples of tree leaf compost or home-based fertilizers like banana peel extract or any vegetable skin peel which supplies all essential nutrients.
- Avoid fertilizer and water application in direct sunlight.
Other Related Plants Available: Dragon fruit plant, Apple Red plant, Barbados Cherry plant
We have 150+ plants online. Our plants are grown using natural and organic methods and we provide healthy outdoor and indoor plant and the best quality products, which are eco-friendly and sustainable, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and get good quality plants from us.
And also, we hopefully say that we are the best online plant nursery. We also provide good quality living plants and nonliving products. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favorite one.
There are no reviews yet.