Buy Morpanki crotons plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. Morpankhi crotons Plants are evergreen shrubs with woody stems. Leaves are needle-like with flattened branches, lateral leaves are shorter. And mature leaves differ from younger leaves. Flowers are violet-white colored solitary produced terminally. This plant grows up to a height of 10 to 200 feet (3 to 61 meters) tall. You can buy this beautiful plant from our online garden store and make your garden green and bright.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Repot the Thuja once a year. Transfer the thuja plants to a new size or container. Apply the potting mix during repotting. You can buy this plant from our santhi online shopping and grow beautiful plants around us.
PRUNING: Trim the old and diseased to get a good structure in plants. Cut the base portion of plants to grow healthy plants. We have more categories of plants online buy these plants from our online plant store and fill your area with different plant varieties.
- Thuja plants are used for ornamental decoration purposes.
- It is a drought-tolerant plant to overcome various environmental conditions.
Thuja croton plants are the most popular & in high-demand crotons nowadays, we provide these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
THUJA PLANT CARE
- Grow Thuja crotons in a pot size of 5-6 inches, Drainage holes in the plant pot to be checked properly.
- Water the thuja plants once a week. Not to overwater the plants.
- This plant requires direct sunlight for about 6-8 hours.
- Apply organic cow manure once in two months to green bushy plants.
We have 80+ plant varieties online. Our plants are through natural and organic methods and we offer healthy plants and environment-friendly products, hence we recommend you buy plants online from us and grow well-rooted plants around you.