Buy Mexican sunflower plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. This evergreen annual plant with good attractive yellow flowers. Large yellow flowers are showy 10-30 cm long and 5-15 cm wide. This plant grows as leguminous stalks in woody shrubs. Leaves are 3 three lobed same as sunflower leaves. Seeds are achenes spread by the wind. You can purchase this beautiful sunflower plant from our online garden store and grow attractive flower plants around you.
FERTILIZER: Generally Mexican sunflower plants are highly resistant to pests and diseases. Do not apply any fertilizer often. Application of any organic fertilizer can be given two months once.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds or stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Probably grow the plants in soil. In case you grow the plant in a pot or grow bag you can transfer the plants to the new one which should be two inches bigger. Repotting should be carried out when the plant seems stunned growth.
PRUNING: Cut off the1/3rd of the plants when the plants seem fully blooming. Remove the old, matured, dead plant parts as possible as necessary.
- This Mexican flower plant attracts honeybees, butterflies & hummingbirds.
- So this plant can be planted as a border crop in the terrace or garden area as they attract many beneficial insects and trap crops for plants.
- Low-maintenance outdoor flower plant with good ornamental values.
- Once this plant season ends or you think no need for this plant cut down the plants in your garden area which supply essential nutrients to the plants and also you can add them to the compost bins.
Mexican Sunflower plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
MEXICAN SUNFLOWER PLANT CARE
- The Mexican sunflower plants require 6-10 inches of the pot to grow.
- Fill the pot with good well-drained soil or a cocopeat potting mix of the porous structure.
- Water the plants when the top soil is dry to touch not to overwater the plants as they are drought tolerant plants.
- Mexican sunflower needs sunlight requirement of 6-7 hours of full & direct light
- Additionally, feed the plants with vermicompost if the soil is not fertile.
We have 165+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend buying plants from us.