Long Chilli Plant(Milagaai)
Buy Long Chilli Plant(Milagaai) from Santhi online plant nursery website. These garden plants are annual, short, and easy-growing plants. Flowers are white they produce fruit. These green fruits start to ripen in red color after 15 days. To get your Vegetables from your garden you can purchase these yielding vegetable plants from our online plant nursery store and eat a healthy outdoor plant.
FERTILIZER: Apply any organic fertilizer like banana peel fertilizer and compost slurry once every 15 to 17 days.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds.
TRANSPLANT: When the seedling germinates and is ready to transplant evening after 25 to 28 days.
PRUNING: To remove the affected leaf, dried fruit, and dead leaf.
- Chilli is richer in vitamins, minerals, and other compounds.
- And also used for cooking and medicinal purposes.
- Used for health benefits and weight loss.
Chilli plants are famous & in high demand nowadays, we deliver these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
LONG CHILLI PLANT CARE
- It can grow in a tray with a drainage hole.
- Prefer soil to grow is a mixing of garden soil or potting mix.
- Water the plant regularly because it needs plenty of water.
- The plant needed a sunny spot to well grow plant
- To feed any organic manure for banana peel fertilizer and compost slurry to boost growth.
HARVEST: After germinating for 40 to 50 days fruit is ripened and harvested.
Other Related Plants Available: Ridge gourd and white pumpkin plant.
We produce our plants through natural and organic methods and we supply healthy plants and better-quality organic products, hence we recommend you buy plants online from us and grow the best healthy plants in your garden.