Brinjal Plant(Nattu Kaththiri)
Buy Brinjal Plant(Nattu Kaththiri) from Santhi online plant nursery website. Brinjal is an annual, erect, and non-woody stem. Oval shape leaves are simple, slightly lobed, covered with hair, and pale green color lower surface than the upper surface. Star-shaped flowers are small clusters in leaf axils. Fruits are perennial, round, purple in color and long duration. To get your Vegetables from your garden you can purchase these yielding vegetable plants from our online plant shopping and eat nutrient-rich vegetables.
FERTILIZER: Apply any organic fertilizer once a month like a neem cake, azospirillum, coco peat, and any green compost. It increases yield production.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds and cutting
REPOTTING: To repot when the first true leaf appears in the plant
PRUNING: Before the first frost remove branches, flowers, old lower portion leaves, and infected leaves.
- Brinjal is highly rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, and fiber.
- It is also used in modern and traditional countries to treat disease, make food and fuel, and create ornamentals.
- Leaves, roots, skin, stems, and stalks are used to make ayurvedic medicine.
- In dry shoot used to make fuel.
Brinjal plants are popular & in high demand nowadays, we supply these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
BRINJAL PLANT CARE
- It can grow large size pots or containers.
- To grow a plant in fertile soil and potting mix along with compost and manure.
- To keep the plant always in moist condition.
- It required a partial shade of light for well growing
- Apply any organic fertilizer for producing more yield.
HARVEST: After sowing, fruit is ready to pick in 120- 160 days. It depends on size and color like greenish yellow and flesh turns dry to tough.
Other Related Plants Available: Chilli plant, Snake gourd plant.
We produce our plants through natural and organic methods and we provide healthy live plants and high-quality organic products, hence we prefer you to buy plants online from us and grow the best healthy plants in your garden.