Buy Lemon Button Fern plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is an evergreen perennial plant with button-sized leaves. It is one of the popular ferns in which leaves release a lemony scent when they are crushed against or brushed. The plant grows up to the height of 6-12 inches from the rhizome. Flowers in this plant also bloom in green colour. Lemon button ferns are easy care plants, especially for beginners. You can purchase this plant from our online plant shopping and spread sweet fragrance to your environment.
FERTILIZER: Apply any half-strength liquid fertilizer once in a month in early spring. You can purchase from our online plant store to grow disease-free plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through runners with a base of the plant after propagating keep the plant in shade for 2 days.
REPOTTING: Repotting is done when the plants are bushy and root balls are poked out of the soil. Don’t report them for 6-12 months. Select a slightly 2 inches large pot or container with proper drainage holes compared to the last grown. Add the required amount of potting mix & garden soil and water the plants after planting to get nutrients absorbed by the soil. You can buy from our online plant shopping to grow good plants on your terrace.
Trim the old and diseased leaves to enhance plant growth. If you find any pests or diseases you can apply neem oil . This plant does not require much pruning often. We have a wide collection of plants online. You can purchase the best plants from our plant nursery website.
- This plant removes indoor airborne pollutants like Formaldehyde, CO2, Benzene, Lead, and Trichloroethylene which can be found in paints, furniture, machines or other electric appliances.
- It also increases the humidity level by retaining moisture in the air which is the special soothing effect of this plant.
- Fishtail plants are ornamental plants and air purifiers; they can be placed both in offices, and homes & also used for landscaping purposes.
- Adds beauty to your interior space & spreads fragrance to your environment
- This type of fern is usually grown in hanging baskets.
Lemon Button Fern hanging plants are most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
LEMON BUTTON FERN PLANT CARE
- Place the plant in a hanging pot 50-60 cm wide, size 18 cm, at least 6 inches deep, fill the hanging pot with the required amount of well-drained soil and potting mix.
- Water the plants once a week, do not overwater the plants it may lead to root rot.
- Lemon Button fern plants can be kept in bright partial sunlight indoors & if you plant outdoors you should keep your plant in full shade.
- Apply any liquid organic fertilizer once in 3 months
- Don’t fertilize the plants often.
NOTE: Keep the plant in a cool dry place with indirect sunlight indoors & in outdoors if your planting means it requires full shade.
OTHER RELATED PLANTS: Golden fern plant, Teddy Junior( green) plant, Fishtail fern plant.
Our plant production through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are earth–friendly and non-toxic in nature. Hence we recommend you to buy online plants from us and purify your environment with the help of these air purifiers.
Above this, we truly say that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favourite one.