Buy the Kalanchoe delagoensis plant from our Santhi online plant nursery website. It’s also known as chandelier, a devil’s backbone plant. Chandelier gets its name because of its trumpet-shaped flower. Devil’s backbone plant is a drought-tolerant plant which can grow up to 6 inches tall.
FERTILIZER: Application of organic fertilizer groundnut cake powder at two weeks once.
REPOTTING: For quick growth devil’s backbone plant need to be repotted every year.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem or tip cuttings
PRUNING: Devil’s backbone plant can prune promptly to enhance numerous branches.
- Kalanchoe delagoensis plants are used to cure fungal infections like ringworm disease
- Kalanchoe flowers plant reduces stress and back pain
- Kalanchoe plant leaves treat inflammation, rashes and skin infections.
Kalanchoe delagoensis plants are the most popular nowadays and in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
TABLE ROSE PLANT CARE
- Kalanchoe plant initially needs sunlight for 5 hours daily.
- The planter should be small because root and plant size will remain small.
- Kalanchoe flower need partial shade for better growth.
- Kalanchoe flower needs sufficient watering.
We have 205+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products that are safe for eco-friendly, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us.