portulaca 10 o clock Light Yellow
Buy Portulaca 10 o clock Light Yellow plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is a perennial herbaceous plant.Leaves are cylindrical oblong with pointed tips. Flowers are spongy thin 5 petals with blooms in groups at the end of the stem. Blooming time during summer to frost. Keep the spacing between about each plant about half feet about each plant. You can purchase these plants from our online plant shopping website to grow good healthy plants around you.
FERTILIZER: Apply any all-purpose fertilizer of your choice once a month which helps to make rapid growth in plants. You can purchase good organic compost from our online plant shopping website.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds and stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Portulaca 10’ O’clock plant can be replanted when you find plants are congested in growth. Transfer the plants to a new big-size container or pot and apply a handful of organic coco peat potting mix along with this. You can purchase from our online garden store and grow healthy plants on your terrace or garden area.
PRUNING: Remove matured leaves and dried flowers to enhance new growth in plants. We have a wide range of plants in online categories. You can purchase from our online plant nursery website and grow green plants around you.
- This plant is used in the treatment of liver diseases, hepatitis, swelling and pain in the pharynx.
- Fresh juice of leaves is antidote for poisonous snake and insect bites.
- This is hedging plants along walkways and annual groundcover plants.
- Portulaca plants are used as ornamental & hanging plants.
Portulaca 10’ O’clock plant hanging plants are popular nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
PORTULACA 10 o CLOCK PLANT CARE
- Place the plant in a pot size of 9 inches or Padiham pots; fill the pot with the required amount of nutrient-rich potting mix with well-drained soil.
- Water the plants when the topsoil is dry to the touch because it is a semi-succulent creeper and does not require regular watering.
- Portulaca plants requires direct sunlight. This plant requires at least 6-8 hours of sunlight.
- Apply any organic fertilizer like vermicompost for disease & pest-free plant growth.
We provide healthy plants and the best quality products through organic and natural methods which do not cause any harm to the environment, hence we recommend you to buy online plants from us and make your environment fresh and clean by growing these plants.
And also, we reliably say that we are the best online plant nursery to offer plants and products at a low cost. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favourite one.