Golden Money Plant
Buy Golden Money Plant from Santhi online plant nursery. Golden Money Plant (Epipremnum aureum gold) belongs to the Araceae family. Golden money plant, Golden pothos, Scindapsus golden, Golden Devil’s ivy, and other common names. Of this durable and attractive plant. Effective at removing formaldehyde from the air and purifying the home environment. This plant can withstand low light and is quite easy to grow. It’s a lovely interior climbing plant that’s evergreen and perennial, known for its exquisite umbrella-shaped leaves and braided trunks.
A money tree requires bright indirect light on a daily basis and grows in partial shade under the canopy of other trees in the wild, so create a similar setting for it at home. The leaves of these plants remain tiny until they reach the ground. Their leaves become enormous once they have the support of a tree or a wall. Relocation shock might result in dropped leaves. They quickly recover with proper care. They can be used as pedestal plants, terrarium plants, moss sticks, ground covers, and hanging baskets because of their growing nature.
- This plant can grow at its fastest in temperatures ranging from 25 to 35 degrees Celsius. It can also withstand a few hours of sunshine. However, prolonged exposure to direct sunlight can induce sunburn on the leaves.
- Plants can withstand a lot of water. Plants that grow in plain water, on the other hand, can live and thrive for years.
- Its cuttings may grow in water without needing soil.
- Plants prefer bright light but not direct sunlight to grow.
- Once a week, clean the leaves using a damp towel. Remove any diseased or damaged plant parts and dispose of them away from the planting area.
- One of the best advantages of having a money plant in your home is that it keeps it clean and fresh. Carbon monoxide, xylene, benzene, and toluene are among the dangerous chemicals removed from the air. It also removes pollutants and hazardous compounds from the air.
- Money plants are commonly cultivated indoors according to Feng-Shui it is believed to bring serenity and wealth to the home.
- Money plants help fish survive by removing nitrate from the aquarium water. It also reduces algae formation in the water and maintains the water pH balance.