Pellionia Repens-Trailing Watermelon Begonia
Buy Pellionia repens-trailing watermelon begonia plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is an evergreen perennial plant with trailing veins. Where the plant grows up to the height of 4’’ tall and spreads up to wide. The Stem look seems green or pink in elliptic. Leaves are wavy-edged with green color at the margins. Small greenish-white flowers appear when the plant matures but it’s occasional to see flower blooms. You can purchase this plant from our online plant shopping and grow beautiful ground cover plants around you.
FERTILIZER: Apply any organic fertilizer such as groundnut cake powder in smaller quantities around the plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings or leaf tip cuttings.
REPOTTING: Repot the plants when the plants seem over spreading or crowding around the pot or growing spaces. Transfer the plants to a new large pot or container once a year.
PRUNING: Regular pruning is done to carry out neat shape in plants and also to encourage bushy plant growth.
- It is one of the most beautiful plants to decorate both indoor and other outdoor arrangements.
- This plant is useful to attract bees and butterflies to collect pollens and encourage pollination.
- Pellionia repens is the best hanging plant with long trailing veins.
- Low maintenance and easy care house plant with good green foliage.
Pellionia repens plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
PELLIONIA REPENS PLANT CARE
- Pellionia repens-waterlemon begonia plants require 3-4 inches of the pot to grow.
- Use any kind of soil with a good drainage structure or good coco peat potting mix.
- Not to allow the plants to dry out. On the other hand, these plants are humidity and moisture lovers. So regular interval of misting the soil is required.
- This plant requires direct to partial sunlight of about 4-5 hours.
- In the winter season before rain starts or after the rain stops application of any organic fertilizer in diluted form can be used.
TOXICITY: Pellionia repens leaves are toxic to ingest.
We have 165+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and get the versatile hanging plants around you.
Above all, we affirm that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favorite one.
There are no reviews yet.