Buy Fig (Aththi) plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. It is an indigenous, evergreen tropical and small tree or bush plant. This plant’s height reaches up to 10-12 meters. Leaves are broad and have multiple fruits. You buy this plant from our online plant shopping and grow good fruit plants around you.
FERTILIZER: Apply any organic fertilizer such as manure or fish emulsion fertilizer to improve soil fertility.
PROPAGATION: Done through cutting
TRANSPLANTING: After the first frost in fall transplant the plant.
PRUNING: In the second year prune half branch above the node to encourage lateral growth and fruit production.
- Highly nutritious fruit having vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, and potassium.
- It helps to control blood pressure, weight loss, heart, constipation, and digestion.
- It is used for industrial, cooking, and ornamental purpose.
- This plant is used for both fresh and dried fruit.
Fig plants are highly popular nowadays, we offer these plants at unbeatable costs and you can buy the best online plants from us.
FIG PLANT CARE
- This fruit plant grows in a large 12-16 inch pot or container.
- Prefer soil to grow loamy soil mostly suited.
- In the growing season, water the plant daily.
- Fruit plants require full sunlight for at least 6-8 hours per day.
- To feed any organic fertilizer like manure tea or fish emulsion.
HARVEST: To harvest the fruit when it is ready to droop from plants.
We have 170+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide live healthy plants and better quality products, which are natural and sustainable. Hence we suggest you buy online plants from us and get high-nutrient fruits.
Overall, we hope that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favorite one.
Fig fruit provides haemoglobin to our body