Papaya Plant (Papali)
Buy Papaya Plant (Papali) from Santhi online plant nursery website. This papaya plant is a fast-growing tree with dioecious flowers male and female flowers are produced in separate trees and they are scented and pollinated by insects and wind. The plant grows up to the height of 26 feet. Leaves are large and spirally arranged 50-70 centimeters in diameter. Fruits are berries about 15-45 cm long and 10-30 cm in diameter. Ripen fruits are soft and appear orange-colored with numerous black seeds. You can buy this nutritional plant from our online plant store and get your fruits at your home.
PLANTING TIME: June- September is the best season for planting.
FERTILIZER: Apply any compost like vermicompost or tree leaf compost as it provides nitrogen and other essential nutrients with good drainage & also you can NPK in equal ratios
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds, Air layering, and cuttings.
REPOTTING: Papaya fruit plants can be repotted only once when you seeded in a large container or suitable location in your garden soil. Add any potting mix or manure during repotting to get good healthy plants. You can purchase this nutrient-rich potting mix from our online plant shopping and grow different fruit plants on your terrace.
Cut off the shoots sprouting from the base of the plant and do not disturb the terminal shoots. Trim the old and diseased leaves, fruits, and canker-affected stems for fast growth in plants. We have a wide collection of plants online. You can purchase a variety of plants from our online plant shop and get healthy plants at your doorstep.
- Papaya fruit contains essential nutrients such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, vitamins A, C, and E, Folate, dietary fiber, and more nutrients.
- Used in the treatment of acne, burns, and many skin infections.
- Eliminates parasites and supports good digestion.
- Boosts immunity and promotes good heart health.
- Regulates the menstrual cycle
Papaya fruit plants are popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
PAPAYA FRUIT PLANT CARE
- Papaya fruit plants can grow in container or pot sizes of 18 to 22 inches. Fill the pot with the required amount of nutrient-rich potting mix or compost.
- Preferably grow this plant in the ground as an outdoor plant and water it at least once a week
- To keep[ in direct sunlight require at least 6 to 8 hours.
- Apply Azospirillum and Phosphobacteria at the time of planting and six months after planting.
- Fruits are harvested when the color changes to bright orange in appearance.
Other Related Plants Available: Dragon fruit plant, Apple Red plant, Barbados Cherry plant
Our plants are grown using natural and organic methods and we provide healthy plants and the best quality products, which are eco-friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and get the good quality of plants from us.