Euonymus Fortunei-Wintercreeper Euonymus
Buy the Euonymus fortunei-Wintercreeper euonymus plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This wintercreeper is the evergreen bush plants. This wintercreeper plant is also called spindle euonymus. Leaves are spindle-shaped with purple shades on the leaf’s back sides & also climbing plants have clinging aerial roots. Grows up to the height of 2-10 feet tall.
FERTILIZER: No need for any fertilizer application frequently. Application of groundnut cake powder two months once.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings just below the leaf node of 10-15 cm.
REPLANTING: Transfer the plants to a new suitable grow bags or wide containers.
PRUNING: Trim the old matured stem & leaves alone.
- The Euonymus fortunei is a good bush, groundcover, low-hedge, vine & foundation plant.
- This spindle plant is low maintenance hanging houseplant.
- This wintercreeper plant requires a pot size of 3-5” with suitable drainage holes
- Variegated jade plants require watering weekly twice on alternative days.
- Sunlight: Requires direct sunlight or indirect light with partial shade.
We have 150+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and make your garden evergreen with groundcover plants.