Dracaena Massangeana Fragrans
Buy the Dracaena Massangeana Fragrans plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is an evergreen, woody, perennial shrub. Leaves are broad dark green colored with yellow stripes on the mid-vine region till sharp edges. These plants make an attraction to the living area. This Dracaena plant species is a multi-stemmed base and the plant grows up to the height of 49 feet tall with a narrow crown of erect branches. You can purchase this plant from our online plant shopping to get attractive plants in your living environment.
FERTILIZER: Apply any organic fertilizers like neem cake or mustard cake powder once in 2 months. You can get bio-fertilizers from our online plant garden store to grow disease and pest-free plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Repotting is done when the plants are stunted in growth where you can report once in 2 to 3 years. Transfer the plant to a large pot or container compared to the last one. As a top dressing, you can apply the nutrient-rich potting mix to the topsoil to enhance plant growth. You can purchase from our online plant nursery website and decorate your environment with green ones.
Prune old and diseased leaves for new growth in plants. This operation is done during the summer and spring seasons. Avoid pruning operations during the winter season. If you find any pests and diseases, you can apply any organic fertilizer. We have wide categories of plants online you can purchase from our online plant shopping and get different plants at your doorstep.
- Dracaena Massangeana Fragrans is one of the best good-luck houseplants.
- It increases our concentration and makes us attentive through their narrow sharp leaves.
- This plant removes indoor airborne pollutants.
- Examples of Formaldehyde, CO2, Benzene, Lead, and Trichloroethylene.
- As its drought-tolerant plant grows well in summer and has no need for much watering.
- This plant species is an ornamental plant and air purifier.
- It can be placed both in offices and homes & also used for landscaping purposes.
These air-purifying indoor plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
- Leaves are toxic to pet animals if they are eaten.
- Generally, make sure to grow around children.
- Mildly toxic to human beings if its leaves are consumed.
- Place the plant in a pot size of 4 inches.
- Fill the pot with the required amount of well-drained soil or potting mix organic compost.
- Water the plants once a week, do not overwater the plants it may lead to root rot.
- To keep in direct sunlight outdoors and bright sunlight spots indoors.
- Apply any organic fertilizer.
- Apply nutrient-rich coco peat potting mix from our online store.
- Feed during summer and spring.
- Don’t fertilize the plants in direct sunlight. It may burn the plants.
We grow our plants by using natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are eco-friendly and sustainable in nature. hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and purify your environment with the help of these air purifiers.