Cupid Peperomia Plant
Buy the Cupid peperomia plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is an succulent evergreen perennial and its epiphyte (grows on other plants) & Xerophytes (drought-tolerant) are succulent. Leaves are oval, waxy, and thick. And it measures about 2.5-10 cm. The plant enjoys warm temperatures & high humidity. You can get this beautiful succulent plant online from our online garden store and make your garden beautiful.
FERTILIZER: Apply all-purpose liquid organic fertilizer once a month or two a month once.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings & also you can propagate stem in water.
REPOTTING: Soil refreshments should be done annually. Transfer the plants to a 2-inch large size pot.
PRUNING: Prune old matured leaves and branches, to get a refined plant structure.
- Cupid peperomia placement can be both indoors & outdoors such as terrarium, hanging baskets, and border decorations.
- NASA-approved air-purifier plant to remove toxins & pollutants from your indoors.
Cupid peperomia plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
CUPID PEPEROMIA PLANT CARE
- Cupid peperomia plants require 4-6 inches of pots
- Use well-aerated fresh nutrient soil & good potting mix.
- The succulent plant does not require much water, water the plants once a week
- Not to water the plants in winter.
- This plant requires ample sun light of about 8-10 hours.
- Feed the plant with any organic fertilizer like Groundnut cake powder or mustard cake powder.
TOXICITY: Non-toxic plant.
We have 205+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products. Get the green plants online from our online plant shopping and get the fastest plant delivery.