Cordyline Fruticosa-‘Red Ruby’
Buy Cordyline fruticosa ‘Red Ruby’plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. This Cordyline Fruticosa-‘Red Ruby’ plant is evergreen perennial with woody branches and attractive foliage. Cordyline plants are similar to Dracaena plants which cleanses the pollutants & toxins. Bronze red leaves are smooth, broad & wide attached to woody stems. Matured plants grows up to the height 10-30 ft tall. You can purchase beautiful crotons from our online garden store and grow wide range of plants.
FERTILIZER: Application of vermicompost monthly once increases the foliage growth.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings
REPOTTING: Transfer the plants to new pots when the plant seems congested to grow.
PRUNING: Pinching the growing tips helps to stimulate side shoots. Trim the old, matured plant parts.
- It is used for decorating walls, fences, hedges and other decorative purposes.
- This plant has air-purification properties removes pollutants such as benzene, toluene & other pollutants.
This cordyline fruticosa- red ruby croton is the popular and high requirement nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
CORDYLINE FRUTICOSA RED RUBY PLANT CARE
- Place the plant in a pot size of 6-8 inches’ pot.
- Cordyline plants prefers to grow in moist soil to dry soil probably of neutral to alkaline pH.
- Sunlight requirement for this plant is direct & bright indirect sun light.
- Avoid fertilizer or water application in direct sun light and on rainy days.
- This plant does not require much fertilizer application.
We produce our plants using natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and best quality organic products, hence we recommend you to buy plants online from us.