Parijatham mini (Parijat flower plant)
Buy mini Parijatham flower plant (Parijat) 0r (Gardenia plant, Night-flowering jasmine) online from Santhi online plants nursery website.
The Parijatham plant is a small tree native to South Asia and Southeast Asia. It is also known as Parijat or Shiuli. And also known as the night-flowering jasmines as they only bloom at night. We offer Gardenia plants from our state-of-the-art nursery. We grow our plants using organic and natural methods. Therefore, we recommend you to buy online plants from us. We have a vast collection of flower plants online. To know more, kindly visit our nursery online plants section at santhionlineplants.com.
Their flowers are star-shaped with up to eight petals and have divine fragrance. In Hinduism, it’s considered a heavenly flower and was brought to earth by Lord Krishna. It appeared as the result of the “Churning of the Milky Ocean.” It is also called the Wish-fulfilling divine tree (Kalpavriksha).
- Their leaves can treat arthritis, sciatica, fever, in addition also used as a laxative.
- Flowers contain a fair amount of essential oils and improve skin health.
- Stem powder of the parijat plant can treat joint pain.
- Leaves are used in a decoction to treat the common cold, malaria, fever, and inflammation.
- Used to treat snake bites, constipation, and other stomach diseases in Ayurveda
- Their leaves are also antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Both the flower and the leaves of the plant are edible.
This plant has many nutritional and health benefits. Therefore, it’s in high demand these days. We grow our plants using natural and organic methods. To buy one, visit www.santhionlineplants.com and select your favorite plant. And we can proudly say that we are the best online plants store as we offer high-quality plants and products using natural and organic methods. We have an online plants nursery that offers several nursery online plants. To know more, kindly check out our nursery online plants.
This plant requires very little maintenance. Firstly, it should get sunlight for more than 6 hours a day. Secondly, water it when the soil seems dry. Prune the shrub regularly and add fertilizer thrice a year. Although this plant loves sunlight, it also prefers part shade. We offer an Organic Potting mix that boosts the plant’s growth and makes it more resilient in fighting diseases.