Coleus painted nettle
Buy the Coleus painted nettle plant from our Santhi online plant nursery website. This Coleus scutellarioides is a perennial plant with multicolor foliage. Ovate leaves are mostly covered by chocolate brown & center leaf portion spreads paint like pink in color. Coleus scutellarioides foliage gives a contrasting appearance in the garden area. Inflorescence (flowers) present at the end of the stem with few or many flowers. Coleus painted nettle plant gives a good ornament look.
FERTILIZER: Application of organic fertilizer or manure monthly once around this ornament plant.
PROPAGATION: Done by stem cuttings
REPOTTING: Repot the coleus leaf plant when the root grows through drainage holes.
PRUNING: Trim the matured hardy old leaves. Pruning is often necessary for coleus plants to get good plant growth. Remove the flowers regularly.
- This coleus leaf best ornamental look for both indoor & outdoor environments.
- Coleus painted nettle gives a great look in border arrangements & other decoration works.
- One of the fast-growing low-maintenance ornament plants.
The Coleus painted nettle are the most popular nowadays and in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
COLEUS PAINTED NETTLE PLANT CARE
- Maintain the soil always moist not to make the soil wet or dry.
- Place the plant in a suitable size pot with good drainage holes.
- This plant requires only limited direct sunlight of about 2 hours or partial indirect sunlight.
- Keep the plants away from AC vents
Other related plants: Coleus green with pink
- As the leaves contain anthocyanin pigments, Not to intake the leaves
- Keep the plants away from children & pet animals.
We have +200 plant varieties. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products, that are safe & eco-friendly and grow eye-catching coleus plants around you.