Arrowhead (Syngonium podophyllum)
Buy Arrowhead (Syngonium podophyllum) Plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. It is an evergreen perennial with beautiful foliage for both indoors and outdoors. The most prominent feature of this Syngonium plant grows up to a height of 1.5 meters. In the juvenile stage, leaves are arrow-shaped after maturation leaves appear like goose-foot three to five-finger-like sections, and leaves are often light green colored with light tannin marks on the surface. You can buy cheap plants online from our website. The plant is native to Eastern North America.
FERTILIZER: Use an all-purpose organic fertilizer. Don’t over-fertilize the plant. We offer an organic potting mix and bio-fertilizers that boosts the plant’s growth and makes it more resilient in fighting diseases and pests, buy from our online plant store and make your lifestyle healthy.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Should be done, when you find plants become overcrowded in appearance. Transfer the plant to a 1 or 2-inch big size pot compared to the last-grown plant pot. You can buy from our online plant nursery to water the plant once you repotted it to get settled by the plant in the soil to start new growth.
Repotting can be done yearly once. For more online plants kindly, check out our website. Pruning should be done regularly to enhance the growth of the plant. We have an online plant nursery that offers several nursery online plants and makes your lifestyle stress free.
- The Arrowhead plant is the best plant to grow in water
- A great CO2-absorbing plant
- It is an air purifier plant, that purifies indoor air-borne microbes.
- Boosts the humidity and reduces dry air.
These indoor plants are in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
HOW TO GROW THE PLANT IN TERRACE / GARDEN AREA?
- Place the plant in a pot size of 2 to 3inches, fill the pot with the required amount of well-drained soil or potting mix organic compost
- Water the plant once a week, do not overwater the plants it may lead to root rot.
- To keep in partial sunlight on indoor
- Apply any organic fertilizer during summer or late spring Choose the best fertilizer from our best online store Feed fertilizer during summer (growing season)
- Avoid watering and fertilizer application to plants in the rainy season.
- Leaves are toxic to pet animals.
- Generally, make sure to grow around children.
We grow our plants using natural and organic methods and we offer high-quality plants and products, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and we provide the fastest means of delivery for better convenience