Cauliflower – Vegetable plant
Buy Cauliflower Vegetable plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. This Vegetable plant is perennial, and evergreen with good flowers. It is the flower- vegetable plant. It takes some time to produce flowers and needs patience to grow cauliflower plants. Harvesting takes about 60-70 for flower maturity. Flowers are snow white, more attractive with good weight. To get your own Vegetables from your garden you can purchase these yielding vegetable plants from our online plant nursery shopping and eat nutrient-rich vegetables.
FERTILIZER: Mostly apply any nitrogen-based fertilizers. Preferably use organic fertilizers like vermicompost, and fish emulsion to get good healthy vegetables.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds.
REPOTTING: Generally repotting is not necessary in these cauliflower plants. If nescessary, replace them in a new bigger size pot. Add some coco peat potting mix while repotting. We have the best organic fertilizers online you can purchase these plants from our online plant shopping to get good healthy vegetables on your terrace.
PRUNING: Prune only old & diseased leaves. Do not prune the leaves that are near the flower heads because it protects the flowers from club root diseases and other diseases. We offer a vast range of organic products & plants online. You can purchase these at an affordable cost.
- Cauliflower plants contain numerous nutrients such indole-3, sulforaphane, and others.
- Rich in vitamins like vitamin C, K & B6
- It contains a good source of antioxidants & high fibres.
- Easy to add to your diet with more nutrients.
Cauliflower vegetable plants are essential & in high demand nowadays, we provide these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
CAULIFLOWER PLANT CARE
- Cauliflower plants can grow in large size pots or any containers of 6-8 inches, soil proportion can 50: 50 regular well-drained soil & coco peat potting mix.
- Cauliflower plants should be watered regularly, it’s a cool season crop. Needs plenty of regular moisture in the soil.
- Cauliflower plants require direct sunlight & but in warmer seasons we can provide light shade to the plants.
- Use any all-purpose organic manure like cow manure or goat manure to get good healthy growth in plants.
HARVEST: It takes about 80 days for full maturity. Where the head should be 6-8 inches in diameter, tie outer leaves with a rubber band or tie. Harvest by cutting the stalk just below the head & leave the stem of about 1-2 inches.
Other Related Plants Available: Chilli plant, Tomato plant, Snake gourd plant.
We produce our plants through natural and organic methods and we provide healthy plants and good quality organic products, hence we recommend you to buy plants online from us and grow best rooted healthy plants in your terrace.