Caladium Miss Muffet
Buy the Caladium Miss Muffet plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. These plants are herbaceous perennial plants. Where these plants grow up to a height of 30 cm. Broad arrow-shaped leaves with pink irregular markings all around the leaves. These plants bloom in summer & spring with an inflorescence of yellow flowers resembling calla lily flowers. You can buy these plants from our online plant shopping website to arrange your garden with good-looking plants.
FERTILIZER: You can apply any organic fertilizer like cow manure or goat manure once a month which gives good healthy plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through tubers or bulbs.
REPOTTING: Caladium Miss Muffet plants can be repotted when you find plants are grown bushy & overcrowded in appearance. Transfer the plants to new larger pots or containers compared to the last grown pot. During repotting add the required amount of garden soil & potting mix in a ratio of 80: 20 to enhance the nutrient uptake by plants. You can purchase from our online garden store to grow beautiful plants on the terrace or garden area.
Prune the dead & diseased leaves to encourage new growth in plants. Trim regularly to enhance the rapid growth of plants. We have a vast range of online plant categories you can purchase from our online garden store and grow green ones around you.
- Caladium Miss Muffet plants are low-maintenance plants that are resistant to pests & diseases.
- These plants are indoor plants & air purifiers which purify indoor pollutants like benzene, formaldehyde, xylene, and other pollutants and toxins.
- These plants are mainly used for ornamental & decorative purposes.
- It can be placed indoors such as on desktops, meeting halls, south & west-facing windows, and AC rooms.
- But don’t place the plants in direct sunlight or AC air.
Caladium plants are the most popular & in high demand nowadays, we provide these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
CALADIUM PLANT CARE
- Caladium Miss Muffet plants can grow in large size pots or any containers of 5-6 inches, add the required amount of garden soil & potting mix.
- To keep in the morning sunlight for 4-6 hours.
- Use any organic manure like a teaspoon of seaweed extract powder to encourage the plant to grow faster because these are slow fertilizers.
Other Related Plants Available: caladium raspberry moon, blushing bride caladium
- Leaves are toxic if ingested; make sure of growing around children & pet animals.
Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer healthy plants and biodegradable products, hence we recommend you buy plants online from us and get well thriving rooted plants at your doorstep.