Buy the Caladium bicolor plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant tissue culture caladiums is a tropical evergreen houseplant with plain green leaf foliage. Leaves are heart-shaped broad and mature leaves measure about 1-2.5’ inches tall. Generally, plants grow from clumps of tubers. You can purchase this tissue culture plant from our online plant store and grow good healthy caladium plants around you.
FERTILIZER: The application of vermicompost or 6 months old compost around the plants makes the plant grow healthy.
PROPAGATION: Done through tubers (tissue culture plants).
REPOTTING: Repot the plants 2-3 years once after planting
PRUNING: Remove only the matured plant parts.
- Caladiums are shade-loving plant best plant for ornamental & garden decoration purposes.
- Low-maintenance indoor plant.
Caladium bicolor plants are the most popular & in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
CALADIUM BICOLOR PLANT CARE
- Caladium bicolor tissue culture plants require a 5-6’’ pots or suitable container with proper drainage holes.
- Water the plants for 3-4 days once.
- Tissue culture caladium plants require only 4 hours of sunlight.
Other Related Plants Available: Caladium Red ruffle
- Leaves are toxic to ingest.
- Keep away from pets & children.
We have 122+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products, that are safe for eco-friendly, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us.