Buy the Boston Fern plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is a year around plant with beautiful foliage. Leaves are broad and small leaflets found on either side of the midrib. It grows up to the height of 50- 250 centimetres long and leaves are about 6-15 centimetres. Edges of the plant slightly appear as serrate. You can purchase these plants from our online garden shopping and get your terrace decorated with good-looking plants.
FERTILIZER: Apply any half-strength liquid fertilizer once a month in early spring. You can purchase from our online plant store to grow disease-free plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through runners with a base of the plant after propagating keep the plant in shade for 2 days.
REPOTTING: Repotting is done when the plants are bushy and root balls are poked out of the soil. Don’t report them for 6-12 months. Select a slightly 2 inches large pot or container with proper drainage holes compared to the last grown. Add the required amount of potting mix & garden soil and water the plants after planting to get nutrients absorbed by the soil. You can buy from our online plant shopping to grow good plants on your terrace.
Trim the old and diseased leaves to enhance plant growth. If you find any pests or diseases, you can apply one or two teaspoons of vermicompost around the plants. This plant does not require much pruning often. We have a vast collection of plants online. You can purchase the best plants from our plant nursery website.
- This plant removes indoor airborne pollutants.
- Examples: Formaldehyde, CO2, Benzene, Lead, and Trichloroethylene which can be found in paints, furniture, machines or other electric appliances.
- It also increases the humidity level by retaining moisture in the air which is the special smoothing effect in this plant.
- Boston fern plants are ornamental plants and air purifiers; they can be placed both in offices, and homes & also used for landscaping purposes.
- Adds beauty to your interior space & spreads fragrance to your environment
- Fern grown on hanging baskets.
Boston Fern hanging plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
BOSTON FERN PLANT CARE
- Place the plant in a hanging pot 50-60 cm wide, size 18 cm, and at least 6 inches deep, fill the hanging pot with the required amount of well-drained soil and potting mix.
- Water the plants once a week, keeping the soil moist not to wet the soil.
- Boston fern plants can be kept in bright partial sunlight indoors & if you plant outdoors you should keep your plant in full shade.
- Apply any liquid organic fertilizer when required not to apply too much fertilizer.
NOTE: Keep the plant in a cool dry place with indirect sunlight indoors & in outdoors if your planting means it requires full shade.
OTHER RELATED PLANTS: Golden fern plant, Teddy Junior(green) plant, Fishtail fern plant, lemon button fern.
Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and eco-friendly products, which are non-toxic in nature. Hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and purify your environment with the help of these air purifiers.