Andrographis paniculata (Green chiretta)
Buy the Andrographis paniculata (Green chiretta) – Nilavembu plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This is an annual herbaceous plant with beautiful tiny white flowers. The plant reaches up to the height of 30-110 cm. Green Chiretta grows erect, slender & spindle stem with numerous fruits. Leaves are on opposite sides arranged, 3-8 cm long have sharp margins. The Flowering & fruiting season is from October- December. You can purchase this medicinal plant from our online plant shopping and have a healthier lifestyle.
FERTILIZER: No need to add any chemical fertilizer to this plant, it grows naturally on its own. Before the rainy season starts vermicompost application is done.
PROPAGATION: Done through by Stem cuttings & Seeds.
REPOTTING: Transfer the plants to the new pot by gradually increasing the pot size. And the plant should adapt to the root growth.
PRUNING: Trim the plants regularly to get good structure. Remove dead and diseased plant parts.
- Often intake of Nilavembu kudineer or decoration helps to boost immunity and treats fevers, cough, respiratory diseases, arthritis, and influenza.
- These plants are especially good for diabetic patients and help to reduce blood sugar levels.
- These plants help in digestion & cure liver problems.
- Protects against infections & skin diseases.
- Low-maintenance plant to grow in outdoors.
These Nilavembu plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
NILAVEMBU PLANT CARE
- Choose a plant pot size of 5-6 inches, and check drainage holes before planting.
- Water the plants regularly to get good rooting.
- These plants need direct sunlight for 6-8 hours.
We have about 85+ plants online and we grow our plants using natural and organic methods we offer high-quality plants and best-quality products, hence we recommend you buy plants online from us and grow a wide range of plants.