Buy Alocasia ‘sarian’ indoor plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This indoor plant is the evergreen perennial herb and this is a hybrid of Alocasia zebrina & Alocasia milcholitziana. Leaves are huge, dark green with creamy midrib, sizable with pointed leaves like an elephant’s ear. The plant reaches up to a height of 12 feet tall & Matured leaf measures about 1 feet long. You can purchase this indoor plant online from our online plant shopping and make your garden evergreen.
FERTILIZER: Apply all-purpose organic fertilizer once a month.
PROPAGATION: Done through rhizome divisions or clumps.
REPOTTING: Make refreshments to the soil annually. When the plant grows out of the pot. Safeguard the rhizomatous division while repotting.
PRUNING: Trim the old disease yellow leaves, and stems to get a good look at Alocasia.
- Alocasia ‘sarian’ placement can be done in the East or North facing directions near the windows or tabletops.
- NASA-approved air-purifier plant to remove toxins from your indoors.
Alocasia ‘sarian’ plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
ALOCASIA PLANT CARE
- Alocasia ‘sarian’ plants require 5-6 inches of the pot to grow.
- Use well-drained soil or cocopeat potting mix.
- This plant requires a small amount of watering at regular intervals.
- The sunlight requirement for this plant is indirect bright sunlight of about 4-5 hours.
- In the growing season feed the plant with any organic fertilizer like vermicompost or mustard cake powder.
TOXICITY: Not to eat the leaves as they are toxic.
We have 200+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and get the good quality of plants from us.