Coleus Wizard Jade plant
Buy Coleus Wizard Jade plant online from Santhi online plants nursery website.
The Coleus Wizard Jade is a compact, mounding perennial that reaches 15 to 18 inches tall. The medium-sized ivory leaves are trimmed in lime green, giving them an almost magical quality. You can purchase indoor plants online from our website. This plant has dark green stems and white flowers. It does best in full sun to partial shade in well-draining soil but will tolerate some drought once established. This plant makes an excellent border or ornamental ground cover and can be used as a topiary or accent during the winter months. We offer online plants from our state-of-the-art nursery.
Jade is a compact variety of coleus. It’s a perennial that features frilly green leaves and beautiful white variegation on a dark green background. You can buy plants online from our website. Coleus is easy to grow and makes excellent additions to any garden or potted plant. Coleus make excellent companions for your vegetables in the garden because they attract pollinators like bees and butterflies. They need at least 4 hours of sunlight each day to thrive. If you are wondering, what are plants for sale near me Kindly visit our online plant store.
Benefits of Coleus Wizard Jade Plant
- Firstly, it is beautiful and a great addition to any garden.
- After that, it doesn’t require a lot of attention since it is extremely low-maintenance.
- In addition, it can also tolerate some drought and it does best in full sun to partial shade.
- In terms of maintenance, this plant only needs to be trimmed occasionally to keep it looking its best. Trimming it too often will cause the leaves to become smaller and less vibrant.
- People use their leaves for medicinal and cosmetic purposes.
- Coleus Wizard Jade plants are perfect for borders or as ornamental ground covers.
- People also use them as topiaries or accents during the winter months.
- Because they are so versatile, they are a great choice for anyone who wants to add a touch of beauty to their garden without putting in a lot of work.
- People use coleus leaves for treating circulation problems, reducing inflammation, as an astringent, and as a soothing topical treatment for burns.
Kindly visit Santhionlineplants.com as we are the best online plant shop.
This plant requires very little maintenance. Firstly, it needs sunlight for more than 6 hours a day. Secondly, water it if the soil seems dry. Prune it regularly and add fertilizer once in 6 months. We also offer an Organic Potting mix. And it boosts the plant’s growth and makes it more resilient in fighting pests and diseases.
One of the most beautiful variants of Coleus. Got the sapling damaged but revived and planted extra cuttings from the sapling received. Owing to monsoons, the cuttings are growing up good.