Buy Allamanda violet plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is an evergreen tropical shrubby climber that grows vigorous and fast-growing character. Violet flower petals are overlapping and measure about 7-10 meters wide. Mature plants grow up to a height of 15 feet. This adaptable tropical plant does well as a potted plant as well as climbing a trellis or crawling over an arbor. You can purchase this beautiful creeper plant from online plant shopping and grow different allamanda around you.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings and air-layerings
REPOTTING: Transfer the plants to a new size pot or container yearly once.
PRUNING: Prune the plant regularly to keep its invasive growth in check. Also, deadhead spent flowers to encourage more blooming
- Allamanda violet plants are perfect plants for crawling over an arbor.
- This low-maintenance plant with high flower blooming
- The best plant that has good ornamental values.
ALLAMANDA VIOLET PLANT CARE
- Allamanda violet plants require 6-10 inches of the pot to grow.
- Use regular garden soil with sufficient organic matter content.
- Water it deeply once 3-4 days a week
- This plant does well in 5-6 hours of full sunlight daily.
- In the growing season feed the plant with fish emulsion or vermicompost.
We have 185+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow allamanda flowers at your terrace or garden area.