Acalypha ‘Kona Gold ‘Varigated Plant
Buy the Acalypha ‘kona gold’ plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. Acalypha ‘kona gold’ crotons is evergreen perennial shrub with soft stem branches. It grows straight with light green serrations on the leaf margins & scattered dark green, lime green markings all over the leaf surface. Leaves are smooth and soft. Flowers are light scented & blooms often in summer. And this plant grows up to the height of 10 feet or more. You can purchase this live plants online from our online plant store and grow green all around.
FERTILIZER: Apply 6 months old compost or cow manure organic fertilizer around your plants monthly once.
PROPAGATION: Done through Stem tip cuttings.
REPOTTING: Transfer the plants to new size pot with good drainage holes. Can be done annually.
PRUNING: Requires regular pruning for this plants.
BENEFITS OF ACALYPHA “KONA GOLD’:
- Acalpha ‘kona gold’ plants are ornamental croton to decorate your outdoors.
- It is the easy care and maintenance croton plants.
Alocasia ‘Kona gold’ plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
ACALYPHA ‘KONA GOLD’ PLANT CARE
- Acalypha ‘Kona Gold’ plants require 7 inches of the pot to grow.
- Use well-drained soil of mostly or coco peat potting mix
- This plant requires regular watering. Water the plants 2 days once.
- The sunlight requirement for this plant is direct Sunlight of about 6-8 hours.
- In the growing season feed the plant with any organic fertilizer like vermicompost.
Other Related Plants Available: Alocasia Wilkesiana (copper plant).
TOXICITY: Parts of the plants are toxic if ingested.
ABOUT US :
We have 190+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products. Hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow more plants.