Acalpha wilkesiana- Jacob’s coat
Buy the Acalypha‘wilkensiana’ – Jacob’s coat plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is a fast-growing evergreen perennial shrub with attractive foliage. Leaves are green pinkish foliage with serrated margins. This plant grows up to the height of 2-4 ft tall. And its drought-tolerant plant thrives well in all climatic conditions. Acalypha plants have a great decorative, showy look. You can purchase this plant from online garden store and grow beautiful plants all around.
FERTILIZER: This plant can grow on its own. Application of organic fertilizer in the growing season is recommended.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: When you see roots growing into the drainage holes it’s time to repot the plants. Transfer the plants to new large pots.
PRUNING: Not to pinch off the growing tips, Prune back the stems every spring.
- Acalypha wilkesiana-Jacob’s coats are ornamental croton to give greater attraction to your environment.
- It is the low maintenance and care croton plants.
- This plant has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial & anti-microbial properties.
Acalypha wilkesiana-Jacob’s coat is the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
ACALYPHA WILKESIANA-JACOB’S COAT PLANT CARE
- Acalypha wilkesiana-Jacob’s coat plant requires a 6 -7-inch pot with well-drained clay, and sandy soil.
- Not to apply too much water. The application of water should be only in the required quantity.
- This plant thrives well in direct sunlight for 6-8 hours.
- Application of fertilizer should be applied only in the growing season.
TOXICITY: Not to eat the plant leaves. Those are toxic to pet animals & human beings.
We have 150+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good-quality plants and the best organic products. You can easily buy from our online plant shopping and grow colorful croton around you.