Zephyranthes Robustus Rain Lily Bulb Plant (pink)
Buy Zephyranthes robustus Rain lily bulb plant (pink) from Santhi online plant nursery website. This is one of the most common tender bulbs with perennial habits. Pink funnel-shaped flowers 5-6 cm long. Leaves are green grassy foliage that arises from tunicate bulbs. Each flower is open for one to a few days depending on temperature and sunlight. You can buy this plant from our online plant shopping and grow beautiful pink lilies around you.
FERTILIZER: Apply houseplant fertilizer bio-NPK monthly once in smaller quantities.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds or bulbs
REPOTTING: Repot the rain lily plants 3 years once to new pots, containers, or suitable soil surface.
PRUNING: This plant does not require pruning. Trim the dead plant parts.
- Rain lily bulb plant pink has good ornamental and landscape values such as planting near walkways, border plantings, and others.
- It is one of the easy maintenance and care flower plants.
- Plant placement can be in both indoor and outdoor environments.
Rain lily pink plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
RAIN LILY PINK PLANT CARE
- Rain lily pink flower plants require 4-7 inches of the pot to grow.
- Use well-drained soil of any range preferably with acidic pH.
- This plant requires watering weekly once or twice. Not to overwater the plants.
- The pink rain lily plant grows well in both full sunlight and indirect light.
- In case of dormant season application of a handful of vermicompost is recommended.
Other Related Plants Available: Rain lily bulb plant (yellow).
We have 150+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us.