Wood Apple-Kaith Tree-Vila Maram
Buy the Wood Apple-Kaith Tree-Vila Maram plant from our Santhi online plant nursery website. This wood apple fruit plant is the evergreen perennial woody tree. Vila Maram grows extremely in dry regions with minimum water requirements. Spacing for the kaith tree is about 8 meters apart & each pit deep should be 80-90 cm deep. Wood apple tree can be grown in backyards.
FERTILIZER: Application of farm yard manure, green manure, and Bio-NPK around the plants.
PROPAGATION: Done by stem cuttings.
PRUNING: Prune the plants from November to early March.
- Wood apple fruit boosts energy in the summer season.
- This vila maram is low maintenance good fruit-yielding plant.
- Wood apple helps in digestion, and treats ulcers & piles.
- The kaith tree is a good wood-yielding & fast-growing tree species.
- Additionally aids in weight loss, helps to control diabetes & cleanses the body.
Kaith Tree-Vila Maram plants are the most popular nowadays and in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
- This plant requires dry regions of tropical & sub-tropical regions & especially 1400m above MSL
- Water application for this Kaith tree 7 to 10 days once.
- Sunlight: As this is sun–loving plants require direct sun light.
- Application of any organic manure monthly once around the plants is most beneficial.
We have 160+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products that are safe for eco-friendly, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow good vila maram around you.