Buy Teddy Junior (green) plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is evergreen with sword-like sharp leaves with pointed edges. The plant grows up to the height of 9 inches. The small leaflets arranged in fronds are called pinnae. Each pinnae is about 2-8 cm, plant grows from the underground rhizome that is slim and tuberous. This plant usually has beautiful arching fronds. You can purchase this plant from our online plant shopping and grow attractive plants around you.
FERTILIZER: Apply any well rotten compost once in 6 months for ferns. You can purchase from our online garden store and grow healthy plants.
PROPAGATION: Done through runners with a base of the plant after propagating keep the plant in shade for 2 days.
REPOTTING: Repotting is done when the plants are matured and roots are poked out of the soil. Transfer the plants carefully to a new pot of large size compared to the last grown pot. Add nutrient-rich potting mix during repotting for fast growth in plants. You can buy from our online plant shopping and get good healthy plants at your doorstep.
The best time for pruning is during spring using sharp shears or knives. Trim the side branches so as not to disturb the top branches. Pruning in this plant helps to get structure in the plants. We have various plant categories at an affordable cost you can purchase them from our online plant nursery website.
- This plant removes indoor airborne pollutants like Formaldehyde, CO2, Benzene, Lead, and Trichloroethylene which can be found in paints, furniture, machines or other electric appliances.
- It also increases the humidity level by retaining moisture in the air which is the special soothing effect of this plant.
- Teddy junior( green) plants are ornamental plants and air purifiers; they can be placed both in offices, homes & also used for landscaping purposes.
- This type of fern is usually grown in hanging baskets.
Teddy junior hanging plants are in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at an affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
TEDDY JUNIOR (GREEN) PLANT CARE
- Place the plant in a hanging pot of 50-60 cm wide and size of 18 cm, fill the hanging pot with the required amount of well-drained soil and potting mix.
- Water the plants once a week, do not overwater the plants it may lead to root rot.
- Teddy junior plants can be kept in partial sunlight.
- Apply any organic fertilizer like vermicompost or tree leaf compost as a booster for plant growth
- Don’t fertilize the plants in direct sunlight.
NOTE: Keep the plant in a cool dry place with indirect sunlight.
Our plant production through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are earth-friendly and sustainable in nature. Hence we recommend you to buy online plants from us and purify your environment with the help of these air purifiers.
Above this, we hopefully say that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favourite one.