About Table Lemon
Looking for plants for sale online or Buy table lemon tree Plant online from Santhi online plant nursery website.
lemongrass plant juice contains about 5% to 6% citric acid and has a pH of around 2.2, giving it a sour flavor. And juice’s characteristic sour flavor makes it a popular ingredient in drinks and meals, and the fruit is also may employe in Indian traditional medicine. In the Rutaceae family, the Table Lemon plant will find in an online nursery.
Benefits of Lemon Plant:
- The juice content of seedless lemons is 52 percent.
- Fruits that are greenish-yellow in hue.
- Table Lemon Tree Fruit size is medium, ranging from 40 to 50 grams.
- Lemon Plant may harvest after one year of planting.
- Lemon Plant cultivated using tissue culture are more disease resistant and healthier.
- Vitamin C is abundant in this food, with a 100 gm serving supplying 64 percent of the Daily Value.
- Polyphenols, terpenes, and tannins are among the phytochemicals that may find in this plant in our Online plant’s nursery.
Maintenance of Lemon Plant:
- Citrus species thrive in humid tropical and subtropical climates. The pH of your water should be between 5.5 and 6.5.
- Even in a pot/direct soil, when direct sunlight is accessible, it is simple to grow.
- When Table Lemon Tree, keep in mind that the bud joint should always be above ground level.
- The crop can be grown at temperatures ranging from 15 to 35 degrees Celsius.
- Pruning isn’t necessary for the fruit-bearing trees. Branches that are sick, wounded, or drooping, as well as dead timber, should be removed regularly.
- In addition, we offer to buy Table Lemon Tree an Organic Potting mix that boosts the plant’s growth and makes it more resilient in fighting disease.
- To produce healthy fruit citrus varieties need to be watered regularly. Giving it too much or too little water might cause flower and fruit drop, as well as the death of the plant.