Sansevieria Fernwood Mikado
Buy the Sansevieria Fernwood Mikado-snake plant with pot from our Santhi online plant nursery website. This Sansevieria snake plant is a hardy evergreen perennial succulent. The center part of the leaves is wider & grows straighter than the outer side leaves. Leaves are cylindrical rough & thick with pointed ends. The Mature Sansevieria plant reaches around 1 meter.
FERTILIZER: Application of any all-purpose organic fertilizer monthly once around the Sansevieria cylindrica plant.
PROPAGATION: Done by dividing rhizomes.
REPOTTING: Yearly once repotting is followed
PRUNING: Do not prune the snake plants often. Only trim the brown-tipped leaves.
- It is the best choice of plant for indoor environments such as offices, bedrooms, & other related.
- This plant is an excellent air-purifier plant that cleanses both indoor & outdoor pollutants.
- Sansevieria snake plants are good luck bringing houseplants.
Sansevieria cylindrica plants are the most popular nowadays and in high demand nowadays, We offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy the best online plants from us.
SANSEVIERIA POT PLANT CARE
- Water this plant only when the topsoil seems to be dry.
- Not to allow stagnant water in the soil or potting mix.
- Sunlight requires direct sunlight or indirect light of about 4-5 hours.
- Placement: Indoor facing east or north directions & also in bright sunlight outdoors.
We have 180+ plant varieties online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products, Get good luck bringing snake plants to your garden.