red spider lily
Buy red spider lily bulb plants from our Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is a perennial bulbous plant with eye-catching flowers. Coral-red flowers are present in the umbels of about 4-6. Dark green leaves with a hint of blue emerge after the flower. Stems are long & thin. The flowering season is about late summer to early fall. Buy this beautiful flowering bulbous plant from our online plant shop and grow attractive red flower plants around you.
Fertilizer: Application of any good organic fertilizer monthly once.
Propagation: Done through bulbs
Repotting: Transfer the plants to a new pot or container one size larger than others. Carefully remove the bulbs from the soil while repotting.
Pruning: Only remove only dried and withered plant parts. Do not prune the plants when the plant foliage becomes yellow.
- One of the beautiful ornamental plants.
- Roots of spider plants are used to cure swellings, ulcers, burns & scalds.
Red Spider Lily Plant Care
- Grow the plants in a suitable pot size of 6 inches.
- Fill the pot with porous well-drained soil & good potting mix
- Sunlight required for this plant is about 3-4 hours of indirect light.
- Place the plants in partial shade.
- Regular watering is essential until the bulb emerges. After the bulb emerges reduce watering.
- Organic fertilizer application can be 6 months old compost sound the plants.
Our plant production is through natural & organic methods. We grow our plants in Nano covers with coco peat potting mix as a growth medium.