red spider lily
Buy red spider lily bulb plants from our Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is a perennial bulbous plant with eye-catching flowers. Coral-red flowers are present in the umbels of about 4-6. Dark green leaves with a hint of blue emerge after the flower. Stems are long & thin. The flowering season is about late summer to early fall. Buy this beautiful flowering bulbous plant from our online plant shop and grow attractive red flower plants around you.
Fertilizer: Application of any good organic fertilizer monthly once.
Propagation: Done through bulbs
Repotting: Transfer the plants to a new pot or container one size larger than others. Carefully remove the bulbs from the soil while repotting.
Pruning: Only remove only dried and withered plant parts. Do not prune the plants when the plant foliage becomes yellow.
- One of the beautiful ornamental plants.
- Roots of spider plants are used to cure swellings, ulcers, burns & scalds.
Red Spider Lily Plant Care
- Grow the plants in a suitable pot size of 6 inches.
- Fill the pot with porous well-drained soil & good potting mix
- Sunlight required for this plant is about 3-4 hours of indirect light.
- Place the plants in partial shade.
- Regular watering is essential until the bulb emerges. After the bulb emerges reduce watering.
- Organic fertilizer application can be 6 months old compost sound the plants.
Our plant production is through natural & organic methods. We grow our plants in Nano covers with coco peat potting mix as a growth medium.
Certainly, we hope that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favorite one.
There are no reviews yet.