Purple Heart (Tradescantia pallida) Plant
Buy Purple Heart (Tradescantia pallida) Plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. It is a perennial houseplant that has earned the nickname “Queen of Plants.” The flower blooms in a pale pinkish colour and has deep purple long leaves. Its bloom is smaller than the leaves, with three petals and lovely lavender colour, making it ideal for growing in gardens.
The purple heart is a plant that grows one to one and a half feet tall and wide and is native to Mexico’s Coast region. It has long, oval-shaped purple leaves and produces little purple blooms during the summer. Its striking look makes it ideal for use as an ornamental plant in gardens, along roads, and along borders. This plant is an evergreen that has been employed in numerous landscaping projects to improve the aesthetics of a space. Both in a pot and a hanging basket, the plant thrives. Tradescantia pallida is a spiderwort species that belongs to the Commelinaceae family.
- Purple Heart plants are a great choice if you want a plant that is both attractive and low-maintenance.
- For optimum colour development, cultivate purple hearts in full sun; plants grown in the shade tend to be greener than purple.
- Pinch the plants to encourage them to grow more compactly. Plants are drought resilient and thrive in the absence of water, but they can also be watered often.
- Fertilize once a month when the plant is actively growing.
- It has several advantages, the most prevalent of which is its ability to filter toxins from the air.
- These plants are commonly referred to as ornamental plants because of their deep purple hue, which makes them beautiful in the garden or at home.
- They’re also easy to grow and have hardy plants.
- It can be utilised to eliminate pollutant poisons from the air because of its practical ability to do so.
- It has been used as an attractive plant for a long time.