Portulaca 10’O Clock yellow With Pink
Buy Portulaca 10’o clock yellow with a pink plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. The Portulaca 10’o clock yellow with a pink plant, is a low-growing succulent plant that is commonly grown as an annual in gardens and containers. The plant typically reaches a height of about 6 inches (15 cm) and can spread up to 18 inches (45 cm) wide. The leaves of the portulaca are thick and fleshy. The plant produces small, cup-shaped flowers that are typically about 1 inch (2.5 cm) in diameter. You can buy this plant from our online plant store and grow cute portulaca plants around you.
FERTILIZER: Application of any organic fertilizer once a month.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
PRUNING: Trim the old, matured & dried plant parts.
- Portulaca plants are good ornamental plants for both indoor & outdoor environments.
- This plant can be grown in garden beds, hanging baskets, and containers.
- Portulacas are popular for their low maintenance, long blooming period, and attractive, colorful flowers
Portulaca 9’oclock plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
PORTULACA 10’O CLOCK PLANT CARE
- Portulaca 10’oclock plants require 3 inches pot or suitable container.
- Fill the pot with well-drained soil or any good organic potting mix.
- Water the once a week as they are succulent plants.
- This plant needs direct sunlight for about 6-7 hours.
- In addition to this application any organic fertilizer such as groundnut cake powder around the plants.
We have 160+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us.