Buy Palak seeds from our Santhi online plant nursery website. Palak leaves are oval and wrinkled highly nutritious and tasteful.
Palak seeds growing steps
- These seeds can be either sown in grow bags or pots of appropriate size and also on a suitable soil surface.
- Make the soil good textured without any clods,
- Sow the seeds directly into the soil or potting mix at a spacing of 6-9 inches apart initially
- Once the germination starts from seeds, plants seem to be congested transplant some seedlings into another pot or grow bag or suitable soil surface.
- Regularly moist the soil once a day in the early morning.
- Not allow soil dry or soggy
- Germination starts 3-4 days after sowing.
For purpose of greens,Palak greens harvesting can be done after 60 days from the time of sowing.
- Palak greens strengthen the immunity system and cure anemia
- It contains more vitamins & minerals with anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps to improve good vision, boosts the energy level, improves bone health, and many others.
- One of the tasteful greens used in many culinary items.
We have 160+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow tasteful palak green leaves on your own.
Above all, we certainly say you that we are the best online plant nursery. To buy any plants and products you can visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com and choose your favorite one.
There are no reviews yet.