Radish Raphanus sativus is a well-known root vegetable. We produce Radish Seeds through natural and organic methods. You can buy seeds online and make your own vegetables.
HOW TO GROW SPINACH SEEDS?
- It can be sown in potting mixed with soil in a ratio of (50:50). Make sure the soil is free of weeds and pests.
- Sow the seeds approximately 2” deep in prepared soil.
- You can plant the seeds in grow bags size 12*15’’ or Octa pots buy from our online plant store and grow your plants.
- Only sprinkle the water for 5- 10 days, until the starts germination. Don’t overwater because it may lead to rot.
- Add a handful of compost every 20 days for each pot /grow bag as a nutrient supplement.
HARVEST: After 3-4 weeks of sowing. Harvesting should be done when long enough and crispy, cut off the top shoots and wash the radishes and dry them. We have an online plant nursery that offers several nursery plants online and makes your lifestyle stress free.
- Prevents from cancer
- Supports good digestion
- Lowers the blood sugar
- Reduces risk of heart disease
- Radish leaves are diuretics, to prevent kidney stone disease.
These Radish seeds are in high demand nowadays, we offer these seeds at the cheapest cost and you can buy the best online seeds from us.
We grow our plants using natural and organic methods and we offer high-quality plants and products, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow your plants through natural methods.