Pack Of 10 Snake plant
Buy the pack of 10 Snake plant from our Santhi online plants nursery website. The snake plant varieties exhibit the different types of foliage. These 10 different sansevieria varieties are perfect plants for indoor & we selected the best thriving plants for a long time. You can buy different indoor plants from our online website.
Snake plant varieties
- Coppertone: This snake plant has good stiff, shimmery leaves that are coppery brown and deep bronze, grows in an open rosette, and reaches 2 to 3 feet in height at maturity.
- Silver siam: Sansevieria Metallica Siam Silver, or Tom Grumbley, is a perennial succulent with pointed, linear leaves. The leaf has a striping pattern of grey and greyish-green bands of varying width.
- Laurenti: This snake plant online has a sword-shaped plant with fleshy, sharply-pointed leaves that are deep green with horizontal stripes of gray green.
- Whale Fin: Leaves of this sansevieria plant resemble whale or shark fin and grow about 3-6” tall. It is one of the strangest plant species.
- Jade Dwarf Marginata: Hybrid dwarf variety with contrasting colored leaves that form a tight rosette, jade green leaves with a creamy border.
- Bental Sensation: ‘Bantel’s Sensation’ snake plant online (Sansevieria trifasciata) is an unusual and rare white Sansevieria species with distinctive white vertical striping in the leaves.
- Golden Flame: ‘Gold Flame’ has dark green, sword-shaped leaves with yellow-green vertical stripes. It is a variegated, hybrid snake plant. Matured leaves turn fully yellow.
- Snake plant trifascita: The sword-shaped leaves are erect, fleshy, sharply pointed, and deep green with light gray-green horizontal stripes. An extensive rhizome produces a rosette of leaves.
- Fernwood mikado: Sansevieria Fernwood has dark green leaves with striking light green tiger-print stripes, it is a compact houseplant.
- Silver Steel: This plant variety has dwarf growth green foliage with silver stripes.
Sansevieria Snake Plant Varieties Plant Care
Growth Medium: Coco peat potting mix or well-drained loose soil medium. Avoid using a growth medium that contains more water retaining.
Sunlight: Sanseveria varieties have high to low levels of sun light.
Watering: Water the plants only when the top 2-3 inches of growth medium dries.
Plant Placement: At the type of indoor environment.
Fertilizer: Apply a thin layer of vermicompost around the plants during the summer & spring seasons.
One of the best air purifier
Perfect one for gifting
High oxygen promoter
Snake Plants Combo Plants with Pot can transform your home or office into a vibrant and attractive one. Enjoy lush foliage, delightful fragrances, and vibrant blooms by our plants online, and make your environment beautiful.
Take advantage of these remarkable plants to improve the air quality and enhance the visual appeal of your home. Bring new life to your surroundings by placing your order today. For more kindly visit our website www.santhionlineplants.com & go green.