Buy Mussaenda orange flower plants from our Santhi online plant nursery website. The Mussaenda philippica plants are evergreen perennial shrubs. Leaves of this Mussaenda plant are elliptical with acute apex. Mussaenda orange flowers are star-shaped and occur in clusters and sepals of this flowers are orange colored. You can purchase good colors of Mussaenda plant from our online plant shopping & grow colorful flower plants.
FLOWERING: Perennial Flowering Plant
FERTILIZER: Application of any well-decomposed organic manure around the Mussaenda philippica plants.
PROPAGATION: Mussaenda orange flower plants are propagated through stem cuttings.
PRUNING: The best time to prune this flowering plant is in late winter or early spring.
- The most beautiful flowering plant to decorate your garden area.
- Flower of Mussaenda attracts bees & butterflies
- It is a hedge & tree plant.
- This plant requires an 8-12” inches pot with proper drainage holes or suitable soil.
- Water the plants two days once in summer & 4 -5 days once in winter.
- Sunlight: Needs plenty of direct sunlight with partial shade.
Other Related Products: Mussaenda pink & white
We have 190+ plants online that are healthy live plants. We produce our plants through natural and organic methods and we provide live plants and sustainable products online, hence we recommend you to buy plants from us.