Musa ‘Siam Ruby’-Banana Pot Plants
Buy the Musa Siam Ruby-banana pot plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. The Musa acuminata plants are herbaceous perennial ornamental foliage plants. The leaves of this ornamental banana are burgundy with irregular lime-green blotches scattered along the leaf blade. & it has pale pink markings in some. Matured foliage seems to be soft. Cream-colored flowers grow in clusters. Fruits occurrence are rare & not palatable
Growth Rate: This musa acuminata grows a height of about 6 to 8 feet & spread about 4 to 6 feet.
Life Span: Perennial Plant.
Propagation: Done through suckers divisions & suckers.
FERTILIZER: Application of organic composed manure monthly once around the ornamental foliage plants especially banana varieties without touching the stem.
REPOTTING: Repot the Musa Siam Ruby-banana pot plants into new bigger sizes or suitable soil surfaces when the musa siam ruby grows two to three times bigger in size. While repotting ordinary potting mix compost is sufficient.
- Landscape Uses: Ornamental leaf, Small Garden, Container Garden & excellent decorative plants in front of the house, offices & other related
- And also the largest sucker of this musa plant produces replacement pseudostems.
FAVOURABLE CONDITIONS FOR THE PLANT GROWTH
- This requires suitable containers or pots with good drainage holes.
- Water this ornamental banana regularly keeps the soil or growth moist but not to allow stagnant water it may lead to root rot.
- Sunlight: Requires abundant bright direct sunlight
- Placement: Outdoor conditions.
We have 200+ plants online .Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and the best quality organic products that are safe for eco-friendly, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and buy the best ornamental banana plants in your garden.