Philodendron Pink Princess (Pot Plant)
Buy the Philodendron Pink Princess (Pot Plant) plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is a beautiful house plant with stunning leaves. Leaves are green and pink colored variations that make an eye-catching look to your indoor environment. This plant produces flowers but it is rare to bloom. You can buy this indoor plant from our online garden store and grow attractive philodendrons around you.
FERTILIZER: Apply Nitrogen based organic fertilizer is best for foliage growth.
PROPAGATION: Done through Stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Repot the plants during early summer or late spring. Remove the plants from the old pot and transfer the plants to a new large-size pot.
PRUNING: Prune the old matured plant parts to enhance the new growth.
- Philodendron pink princess can grow as an indoor and hanging plant
- This plant improves the air quality inside the room environment.
- Pink princess are the best indoor and ornamental plants.
- NASA-approved air-purifier plant to cleanse your indoors.
Philodendron ‘pink princess’ plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
PHILODENDRON PINK PRINCESS PLANT CARE
- Philodendron pink princess plants require 5.5-7 inches of the pot to grow.
- Use well-drained soil. Mostly prefer to grow in a loamy soil
- This plant requires watering about once a week.
- The sunlight requirement for this plant is a bright light of about 6 hours.
- In the growing season feed the plant with any organic fertilizer like steamed bone meal powder.
Other Related Plants Available: Philodendron wendlandii pot plant
TOXICITY: Leaves are toxic to ingest.
We have 170+ plants online. Our plant production is through natural and organic methods and we provide good healthy plants and the best quality products, which are nature friendly and sustainable and do not cause any harm to the environment hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and grow beautiful indoor plants around you.