Lemon grass-Cymbopogon citratus
Buy Lemon grass-Cymbopogon citratus Plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. It is a tall, perennial grass that belongs to a group of roughly 45 grass species native to Asia, Australia, and Africa’s tropical and sub-tropical climates. Lemongrass is grown around the Western Ghats Mountain range and besides the foothills of Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim in the Himalayan Alps and India. India is the world’s largest producer (about 2 million pounds each year). A tropical herb that grows into a tall grassy clump 3 to 5 feet tall that rivals many ornamental types of grass in appearance.
The leaves are blue-green, becoming red in the fall, and when damaged, produce a strong lemon scent. When cultivated in the tropics, lemongrass develops huge compound blooms on spikes, but it rarely flowers when grown at higher latitudes. It may grow to a height of 1.8 m (6 ft) and can last for several years; however, its economic lifespan is typically 4 years. Lemongrass is a Southeast Asian tropical plant and it commonly used in Thai cooking. Now commonly utilized as a natural cure for digestive disorders, neurological problems, and high blood pressure throughout Africa, Australia, and North and South America.
- Lemongrass has red base stems and can reach a height of 10 feet in its preferred environment. Lemongrass thrives in damp, fertile soil and grows at its fastest during the summer.
- Plant lemongrass, keep in mind that its roots tend to take over a garden.
- therefore physical barriers should be erected anytime the grass is planted near other plants.
- Each layer of lemongrass has grown tightly wrapped around the core of the stalk. The top layers, like the outer shell of a cornhusk, are tough and green. The characteristic inner white core of the lemongrass stalk, which is excellent for cooking, may be pulled away.
- To prepare tea in African and Latin American cultures using (fresh or dried) lemongrass.
- Lemongrass bottom stems, it extensively utilized as an herb in Asian cuisine.
- In lemongrass, oil derived from plants for a variety of purposes utilized around the house.
- Teatulia Lemongrass Tea is one of our most popular herbals.
We grow our plants using natural and organic methods and we offer high-quality plants and products, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and we provide the fastest means of delivery for better convenience