Hydrocleys nymphoides(water poppy) 10 plants
Set of 10 water poppy plants!
Buy Hydrocleys nymphoides(water poppy) 10 aquatic plants from Santhi online plant nursery website. This plant is a perennial aquatic, deciduous and stoloniferous plant. Leaves are thick, heart-shaped dark green with beautiful flowers & 3 petal flowers are lemon yellow with reddish-brown core containing numerous brown stamens. This plant’s leaves float on the water and flowers rise above the water surface. It favors blooming in summer and also flowers lasts for one day.Water poppy plants grow as runners and anchor themselves by roots and spread by the leaves. You can purchase this plant from our online garden store and make the surroundings fresh and green.
FERTILIZER: Usually this plant does not require any fertilizer application. For good leafy growth in plants apply nitrogen-rich organic fertilizer like steamed bone meal powder to enhance fast growth.
PROPAGATION: Done through seeds & runners(Stems)
REPOTTING: Repot the water poppy plants to a new big container compared to the last grown. While transferring plants be careful in handling plants. Do not damage the plants. We have good quality online plants.You can buy this plant from our online plant shopping and fill your garden with greenery.
PRUNING: Trim the old, matured leaves and flowers to encourage fast growth in plants. While pruning not to damage the root portions. We have a vast range of plants online you can purchase different plant varieties from our online plant nursery website and grow well-rooted plants around you.
- Water poppy plants are fast-spreading aquatic plants with low maintenance.
- This plant can be placed in the indoor & pond ecosystem.
- It attracts honey bees which are most useful for pollination.
- This plant can be grown along with lotus, lily and other aquatic plants.
These Water poppy plants are the most popular nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
WATER POPPY PLANT CARE
- Place the plant in a wide container or small tub of water; fill the container with clay loam soil and make wet condition for plants.
- Plants should be kept in bright sunlight for about 4 to 6 hours of sunlight.
- Remove the weeds once a week by hand weeding
- Regular water stagnation should be checked for the plants.
OTHER RELATED PLANTS: pink water lily
We grow our plants using natural and organic methods and we offer high-quality plants and the best quality organic products, hence we recommend you buy plants online from us and arrange your garden with aquatic plants.