Hibiscus Viceroy Pink
Buy the Hibiscus viceroy pink plant from Santhi online plant nursery website. This red flower plant is an evergreen perennial herb plant. Flowers of this plant are bright pink with 5 petals compared to other hibiscus varieties flowers are compact and attractive. Leaves ovate with tooth-lobed margins. The plant grows up to the height of 6 to 8 feet tall. You can purchase this flowering plant from our online garden shop and grow attractive flower plants around you.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Hibiscus plants can be repotted when you find plants are grown matured and bigger. Repot the plant to a bigger pot. You can purchase this from our online plant shopping and make your garden decor with these flower plants.
PRUNING: Trim the old, dried stems and flowers. Cut back the lower portions of the stem. Not to over-prune the plants. We have a wide range of plant categories you can purchase different plants online from us.
- It is one of the good ornamental flower plants to decorate your garden with beautiful bright pink flowers.
- Hibiscus viceroy pink flower is the one of the low-maintenance plants for both indoor and outdoor
Hibiscus Viceroy pink plants are in high demand nowadays, we offer these plants at affordable cost and you can buy best online plants from us.
HIBISCUS VICEROY PINK PLANT CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Place the plant in a pot size of 10 inches, Fill the pot with the required amount of soil and potting mix.
- Water this plant moderately not to apply regular watering for this plant.
- Hibiscus plants needs in direct sunlight for about 6 to 8 hours of sunlight.
- Apply any organic fertilizer like panchagavya twice a month or turmeric powder water in case of mealy bug attacks in these plants
- Not to apply watering & fertilizer application in direct sunlight.
Our plants are grown using natural and organic methods and we offer good healthy plants and best quality products which are earth-friendly in nature, hence we recommend you buy online plants from us and decorate your garden with beautiful flowers